Who we are;
We are “Diamond Russell Lawyers™”. Our website address is: https://diamondrussell.com
Respecting your Privacy
What personal information do we collect and hold?
The types of information that we collect and hold about you could include:
- ID information such as your full legal name, postal or email address, telephone numbers, and date of birth;
- other contact details such as social media handles and app ID’s;
- information regarding your financial position and assets (for example; in relation to wills, estates and prenuptial/nuptial agreements or company registration); and
- other information that might be necessary in the process of acting on your behalf.
What do we collect via your website activity?
We monitor your use of internet services to identify ways in which we can improve our website design and functionality and also improve our services. If you start but don’t submit an on-line application, we can contact you using any of the contact details you’ve supplied to offer help completing it. The information in applications will be kept temporarily then deleted if the application is not completed. To improve our services and products, we sometimes collect de-identified information from web users. That information could include IP addresses or geographical information to ensure your use of our web applications is secure.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We will always collect personal information directly from you (referred to as ‘solicited information’). There are a number of ways in which we may seek information from you. We might collect your information when you fill out a form with us, or when you’ve given us a call or used our website. We also find using electronic means, such as email or SMS, a convenient way to communicate with you and to verify your details; However we’ll never ask you for any security details or financial details in this way – if you are ever unsure, just contact us.
What if you don’t want to provide us with your personal information?
If you don’t provide your information to us, it may not be possible:
- for us to give you the assistance you seek from us;
- verify your identity or protect against fraud; or
- to let you know about other products or services that might be suitable for your needs.
How do we take care of your personal information?
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
- document storage security policies;
- security measures for access to our systems; and
- only giving access to personal information to a person who is verified to be able to receive that information such as a staff member or an official person authorised to register your documents in the appropriate Thai government registry.
- We mostly store all data offline in secure cold-storage hard disc environments. However, we may at times store data electronically with secure encrypted data storage providers in which case we ensure that our data is always secure and inaccessible to any third parties.
How we use your personal information
What are the main reasons we collect, hold and use your information?
Collecting your personal information allows us to provide you with the services you’ve asked for. This means we can use your information to:
- give you assistance in the creation of any relevant documents;
- give you information about our services or related services including help, guidance and advice;
Yes, You Can Opt-Out
You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive direct marketing offers from us. We will process your request within 24-48 hours.
What are the other ways we may use your information?
Here is some further insight into some of the other ways we may use your personal information including:
- telling you about other relevant services which may be of interest to you unless you tell us not to;
- any purpose to which you have consented.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not share your information with anyone including any third parties!
How do you access your personal information?
We will always give you access to your personal information unless there are certain legal reasons why we can’t. You can ask us in writing to access your personal information that we hold. In some cases, we may be able to deal with your request over the phone. We will give you access to your information in the form you want it where it’s reasonable and practical.
Contact Us We care about your privacy. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy policies and procedures. We welcome your feedback. Diamond Russell Lawyers™, Website: https://diamondrussell.com | Email: email@example.com
This Policy may change. We will let you know of any changes to this Policy by posting a notification on our website, correspondence via post or e-mail or you may contact us for a copy of the most up to date policy at any time.